Monday, November 16, 2009


NIHILISTIC POEM

the moon the door
no more passion
at window a white
night
my mind is blank
a moon means you're done



BROWN URINE POEM

trying to turn it white all day
I build a mind
if nothing else
I face no mind

tall clouds
depend on themselves
their flavor is
wood to town

late autumn rain
existence not fair
any more passion
and I'm done



SEX SQUISH

I am your skeleton under the ground
You are my skeleton without the frown
Many of my poems are rambling and
Without purpose or meaning
Look for the real and you become emptied
I'm getting buttfucked by Air Force One
Ending delusions is hard




NIHILISTIC POEM

I build my hut out of ass
I always hate what others love
All directions are toothless and lame
Blood beneath my skin only drains
Not being noticed remains important
The perfect union of felon and dull
It takes work to bring this to light


No comments: