Wednesday, November 4, 2009






HE MOVES A ROOM AND SOBERS UP

simply and stupidly as I hide your head if
you are thirsty. We'll dill a black cauldron's jam
according to the car in tears since the show
keeps satisfying a melting and refreezing of what
exits from the steps of others resorting to sex
after they've suspected how quickly the
days are sickening. 



BLUR CONCERN WHEN I REIMBURSE

the beefeaters. Data streams won me bruises and blood
often disappearing to bed at five in the morning, spinning again
with an ugh. I'm sure what comes before my shirt reads
mass delusion and media manipulation teaching that
serial killers buy engagement rings. Zoos to choose, 
abuse everyone.



WHAT LEADS TO ME LEADS TO YOU

waking up this morning and thinking my heart has
stopped. Summon the sea and the passengers will be
removed from the trains within our brains. I went to
bed after your heart dropped. Fuck my pussy doctor.



No comments: