Friday, October 30, 2009

gHOUL sHIT



NICE YARD

I am a toilet.
Everyone commends me on my TV body.

It’s good to know universes good to go
A grasshopper until it begins the hop around.




ARTIFICIAL VIRGINITY

Bring in this ad and wet
Young Asian koi for sex.

Fly any one bed or bath
Over the Gaza conflict.

The moon
Takes pills,

I spear
The mudmen.




SUPERMODEL DEPTH

Gravestones sunk.
Hairdryer, buyers
Nowhere.

Of brain and bush, a Nazi
Flag drapes my pecker.
Chips and salsa come ashore.

Ivy on a gravestone.
Lawnmowers
Lower, lower.




NEMO

The lady bartender knows me and serves me free
scotch. I end the night heading for my car with my djembe and
running into
three women who had been at a wedding dance
in the same motel. They
were intrigued by the drum and invited it out for breakfast. I
was visibly enamored by the blond who then
taunted me over and over 'bout how I should pick her all night
but nooooo, I have to pick up the parking lot and pry me off the top
of an SUV as I try to enter the sun roof and it
is time to go back to
safely enjoying myself for the moist parts. Things are so different there.
In some ways it is refreshing yet in others
I get on the stick and put something.




9 BILLION, NOW WHAT?

Religion is largely absent,
Which is why we can
Memorialize Helen Keller.
Still, you gotta test for E. Coli
Delivered directly to your door.
I'm a big fan of the animal world.




TO CHRISTIAN SIRIANO

Mad kisses while putting dinner on the table.
That's what a husband and husband do.

I'm usually reluctant to ask for fashionable rebates,
But September 11, 2001 is well worth it.




I AM GIVEN THE GAME BALL I AM THE STAR OF THE HORROR HIT AND

I am content to know
that I live like any true human would live.

Food with fangs at the bend of this bullshit and dust and
dust drops off the planet once again.
Any true human would live content to know
that I am happily dusted.

And I saw your being taken away, like any true human
with fangs and food, and the planets drop off
a petrol bomb.

If I don't have pills, I feel like I have nothing.
Sometimes, I wish I were an apple.


No comments: