Monday, October 26, 2009



ANATMAN

I am eating in flannel and your high-beams spill
Bloody human flesh.
My voices are calling me toward different erections.
Instead of a cheeseburger, I skip the burger and
Have the gun.
No wonder women who drink so hard try to
Finger me out.
I want a white gun, and I want to lick
Hippie stickers from it.
Grandchildren ask to sneak up the blocked rocket.
Every morality in town dies in my psyche.
I serve them on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and spicy pimento mayo.
I've been called gay all my life because I'm a dancer.
But I know what I like and I like
Large numbers of dead in important places.
As life gets closer and closer, older joys cry
"
Oh my God, that squirrel's not gonna make it!"
This is just pitiful.
The masturbator has zero possessions inside the walls
Of his malice.
And I squirt more of a real lunch than eating on the street.
In my psyche I live to sneak bloody human flesh.
No one's going to win a Nobel Prize in Economic Fairness
For this type of wet, shave, and relax.




No comments: