Friday, May 21, 2010


4 poems


RANDOM ACTORS, POISONOUS SPIDERS

Shrivel icicles to a city ablaze.
Cast down sea waste of the virgin in riptides,
Oozing small defibrillators tangled around the fins of otters.

Unfrozen devil, my unmade feet dream of your parachute.
The dream recognizes itself as urgent, mist-gray.

Streets break into a thousand sheep.
A stream of fire on their heads instead of rain.
Boils, fields, bones, pails
Pity most the lewdness of the grain.



MORE MOON

white door
blank moon
no night
more doors
night mime
blank white



THE BODY DOES NOT HELP THAT

I die before
what I am.
That I am
a river emptying its same things,
I die before I get this.

There's a world before
I am this.
Solitude and same things
empty all I understand.
The body does not help that.



AND AT IT

And still.
Also so
There is blood everywhere.

Between rich and poor are fleas and lice
Having their silent piss.
Five violent seas dig it.

Five violent days 
In space; all I've thought is
Unproven blood in my past.

I just want to walk
With a belly full of living things
Wanting to live.

Upright melon.
Hearse sunrise
Being sticky-hot.

No comments: