Thursday, October 21, 2010


4 poems

DRINK OF DROUGHT

How to stop your mind can be demented.
Last line and nothing better to do.
Farm the fire depicted as leopard skin.

YANK 

Of the rows cages sold clouds,
Actively participating in the waiting without fear.
The heavy end of me drools
Frost spasms.

Preemptive coffins nail the sky shut.
A demon whispers
Anyone may go on from nowhere.
It's comic, much like herpes.

WANT LITTLE

I'm near the wrath of pillage and hell.
So unwoven, my hot tub becomes
A cup for my ears, and statics
The private language a demon tiptoes.

Moats with long tags pile on the other side.
In my thoughts I die I thought.

DEMON SITTING IN MEDITATION

If you draw swords from your feet
The wind will feed on your sleep.
Insert some hunger into moon-viewing.

No comments: