Sunday, January 26, 2020

Poem




SUNDAY

Were there any other celebrities in the helicopter?
I don’t know, celebrities said there are four of them dead.
Other dead were taking my boat just below
Their good time blip.
If I were with them I’d stop to have a beer
And the news footage would’ve shown me
Below some dead celebrity blimp.

Dead celebrity shadows look just like giraffes.
Look there, there’s some giraffe that looks like my shadow.
The dead Marriott has two niche giraffes surrounding it.
The Marriott lost his virginity the same way in college.
Good looking girl, probably now dead.
I’m sure her Mom was good looking too.
Yep, unbelievable.

All the money in the world and all you have to worry about
Is dying in a helicopter crash.
I went to a helicopter crash once for a wedding.
There there were four dead celebrities drinking beers
Squeezed from dead giraffes.
Our helicopter crash destroyed some grass
That never did anything wrong to it.

No comments: