Friday, September 4, 2015

AFTER THE SHOPS CLOSE




AFTER THE SHOPS CLOSE

My uncle vomits dog food,
Thanks God it’s not pancreatic cancer.
He passes his mundacity onto fields of tooth reruns.
He passes me getting up early to make the commute better.
I’m thinking about the soap that’ll make me die.

After the shops open, I’m on my way to visit Kafka’s grave
And stop to watch a Hare Krishna parade.
While there I meet a French girl.
During lunch, she jerks me off.
Fireflies pour out of her eyes so I know how soon I’ll be in the dark.

Four decades later, Kafka’s on his way to visit my grave.
While there he stews about being a child star who became an ugly adult.
He opts his clean socks for a bird cooking in its beak.
A lake on that bird is drowning a mole in the morning.

Just last night she was in love with the dirt’s ass. 


https://youtu.be/BNHNxaBCKVc

No comments: