Sunday, March 6, 2011


I'M MASTURBATING

Hoping for The Rapture. Ten-four. That's why celebrities commit gouda.

On nobody's jaw the sun dies eternally. She's being 6 things they didn't realize about eating.

Ready to stop seeing. Doom blankets the entire world. Monetize. You're masturbating.


VIEWER'S GUIDE

Air for
A head of gray hay.
I'm foreign.
Abyss and shit in my love.
Dandy air whore.
Paused lump.

I love to suck on nature's
Icy else
For donkeys.


I'VE STOPPED WRITING

Like that clip in my dream licking an article,
This poetry looks mentally challenged.
Plus that pluck with the face a click back
Sent articles to
Stars, firewood.
Uncut mud out now
Seems a mental block
Out of now.
Cut like a mud licker
Plucked from a dream in my face,
The clip just walks and stars.
His poetry challenges quickly, cleanly.
True religion. Costco.


No comments: