Sunday, January 30, 2011



SHOVING OFF 

The lubricated bat tickles her own decomposition. My master is that bat. Vending machines in skies in splinters.

My cock with eyes and God. My fingers harvested for nets. Carving stations pink as sleep. Trespassers yeast.

A cave made of ants hot in my mind. Comets swallow the lubricated black. Lobsters on cars and windows.



ADDITIONAL PRESCRIPTION

Sitting and sleeping is something so raw. Like horny hamburger. A rat lid. Liberty and bridges.

Face of nipples tucked where knees orgasm. A mustache waxed onto green semen. A wing once it's meatloaf elected by the people. 



PRO HOLE

Horned paw, snouted jaw using an impressive pencil. Flat paw plaster snout. Horn a dying jaw.

One dollar battery smells the taste of earwax pop-eyed witches save. That's right, 99 cent twelve-year-old testicles buttfucking nailclippers.

Air on the sun. Mothball sun. Blown-off heads form a rival sun raining eyelids. I won't know its name. Wine is passed. 



AT PLAZA PLAZA

I pull bats into my lungs.
I pull lungs out of my teeth.
There is a stomach caught in a fishnet.
Foam of double yellow eyelids hiding my boat.
I place a chick with a dick.
I'm embraced.
Bats have dicks on their teeth.
Bats have eyelids for their lungs.
Poles of blubber and barf,
Strange even to the 
Meow.
I erase my teeth.
I drink my lungs.
My womb is a gun.
My twat is a fart.
My cock is a mothball.
Fart butter has a skeleton.
Barf steals my boat.
Quilt and pillow.



I'LL MISS ME WHEN I'M DEAD

Yelena tries my cock. She sucks it with a butter knife. Love is whack. Spring.

A neon larvae from the pit spits hot dogs after swimming. Dragon with a freaky biblical pussy crucifies paperclips. Centipedes are all cushion odor twitch.

My love is hanging by covers. Autosuggestion. The absence of cottage cheese over a bloody helicopter. 



ITCHY MASS UP FOR GRABS

Tonsil avenue goat carcass tricky stick light from the logo tonsil carcasses mole shelters sperm trick solstice audio silhouette digesting elbow hair new moles goat bird cushion carcass tire juice euthanized orange bun

No comments: